How’s everybody’s weekend going? I hope it is terrific! Mine has been a bit busy, but I think that’s normal for a mom like me.
So I thought the other day about getting a small section where I would post reviews of something beauty related or personal blogger related (like coffee and such) that is not related to makeup. I called that tag “Mommy stuff” since it is something most of us bloggers with kids we all probably agree we like. Or at least we are all curious about.
Today’s post is the “inauguration” for that department and it is about a new scent of a product we all know is in the market for a while. A deodorant brand that renews itself by bringing new seasonal fragrances to fit all tastes and with improved formulas. I’m talking about Secret Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant.
I received my Secret Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant in one of their newest fragrances called Cool Waterlilly for free in exchange of my honest thoughts, by Secret through Crowdtap, who provided me with this travel-sized sample.
Who hasn’t tried Secret by this time in their lives? Its solid white bar glides on the skin smoothly and in my case, without leaving any remains of product, making it true to the claim that doesn’t leave any white mess in the armpits, which helps not to stain the inside of my sleeves. Cool Waterlily is one perfect summery fragrance: as the name says, it is cool, fresh but calm at the same time.
The only bad thing about this sample: the size, of course! I was surprised we were sent such a small presentation. But anyways, it still worked to test it out and see how it works. One can tell the huge difference this antiperspirant does comparing not wearing anything in the armpits (when not having to run or to burn a lot of calories, of course, so y’all don’t get that stinky before using it) and applying Secret in Cool Waterlilly: literally zero sweat or moisture without having to apply too much, while not wearing it definitely gets your sleeves all wet (eek!).
* How to perfectly apply Secret Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fresh Cool Waterlily without dying in the attempt *
1) Always make sure to dry up your armpits after showering or passing some refreshing towelettes.
2) Once the armpits are enitrely dry, apply Secret in Cool Waterlily in vertical motion, smoothly, trying not to be too rough with the application, otherwise the pressure will make the product to crumble and that’s what makes it leave remains and stains in the clothing.
3) Relax a bit and allow it to sit a while. Y’all can start prepping your pretty faces to put on your makeup, tying up your hair or picking up the clothes y’all want to wear that morning / day while waiting. It should not take a lot for Secret to sit and ok to wear your clothes on.
4) Finish with your fave top for that day.
And that’s it! Very easy and simple and it should not get more than 3 to 5 minutes out of your routine. And the scent of Water Lilies help to relax without overwhelming your senses. Obviously, if y’all 0% tolerant of fragrances or have allergies to perfume, then this is not an option for you.
For me, it helps me stay dry since I have to go back and forth all around my apartment, having three kids and constantly chasing … err, keeping an eye on them, so if I sweat at all, I do it only on my forehead / face, never under my arms!
So check for Secret Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fresh Cool Waterlily next time y’all visit your fave big box store and take advantage of their accessible price to use with this coupon for a $1 off on your purchase. Y’all can use it anywhere where they accept printed coupons!
~ XoXo ♥